Centerstone Solutions provides quality employee assistance services to work organizations and their employees. We operate offices in Indianapolis, Noblesville, and Columbus, Indiana, as well as a nationwide provider network of local, professional behavioral health clinicians to meet our client needs.
Our providers are dedicated to delivering exceptional care to employees and their household members by developing effective strategies to achieve optimum functioning in one’s personal and professional life through a brief, solution-focused model.
Become a Provider
Professional Qualifications of Network Provid1ers
Providers delivering clinical services will meet all of the following qualifications:
1. A minimum of a master’s degree in a behavioral health field from an accredited program of study.
2. Licensed and in good standing in the state of practice.
3. A minimum of two years post-master’s experience in a clinical setting.
4. Proof of professional liability insurance with a minimum coverage of $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate.
5. Experienced in employee assistance field, brief/solution-focused therapy, substance use/addictions, and systems therapy models.
*Providers holding a CEAP and with five years of post-graduate experience are highly desired.
Learn about our Performance Standards.
If you are interested in being a provider for Centerstone Solutions, please contact our office at (800) 766-0068.